30 April 2010

Chronicles of Kolkata #1 of 6: The Summary in Pictures

I've been back from my two-week journey to Kolkata and Chennai, India, since February 1st, but it has taken me a while to "unpack" and restart the new year here.  Christmas and New Year's were extra busy since we only had 9 or 10 weeks to get ready. I faithfully journaled and emailed a few snippets, but thought I better begin these chronicles with a captioned slideshow summary (click here) and photos of the neat little activity book our friend Kristi created for us to process our experiences as we went (click here). Expanded tales will be added asap (as soon as productive). Thanks again to the scores of encouragers, prayers and supporters of the work Lynn Marie and I were privileged to participate in during our travels!

1 comment:

Kelly Bourque said...

so glad you're back safely (even though it's been a while). the pictures are beautiful! what a memorable and God honoring trip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails